Play’n GO launches ‘Octopus Treasure’ Video Slot
Leading supplier for slot gaming in the casino industry Play’n GO is pleased to announce the release of its latest title, “Octopus Treasure”.
The new release comes on the back of a brilliant week for the slot specialists, first with the immensely successful release of ‘Golden Ticket 2”, a sequel to the great 2014 hit Golden Ticket, followed by their record third consecutive win at the 2020 Starlet Awards for Mobile Supplier of the Year.
Players use keys in order to unlock treasure chests with the help of an enormous octopus that appears everywhere with its four tentacles acquiring a transparent grid that appears at the bottom of the ocean close to a sunken wooden ship.
Low paying symbols on the reels of the video slot are card suits, (spades, diamonds, clubs and hearts) while the high paying symbols are coins, pots, a jug and a crown symbol. Players are awarded 5 times their bet when 5 Wild symbols line up with the coral-covered Wild also substituting for all symbols with the exception of the Scatter.
Features in ‘Octopus Treasure’ revolve around collecting keys to unlock chests in all phases of the game.
A Key symbol could appear on any spin on the third reel of the game and when it does, the Octopus grabs it and unlocks the chest that is sitting on top of the reels. One of 4 reel modifiers is awarded when the chest opens –
- WILD COINS – Players pick up three from a bunch of coins that float to the bottom of the screen. Each coin reveals a symbol, with any instances of these symbols on the reels turning Wild.
- GOLD PILE – Random symbols are upgraded by the octopus to help with more wins.
- TREASURE GRAB – The octopus collects symbols and pays instant prizes for them.
- WILD REELS – Players get to pick a pot to transform an entire reel into a Stacked Wild. Players could possibly get more than one pick with this feature. There is a chance of a Multiplier being applied to any win after any feature which could be a value of x2, x3, x5 or x10.
- KEY RESPINS – are triggered by 3 Pearl Scatters appearing on reels 1, 3 and 5. The number of keys collected translates to the number of Treasure Spins that are awarded, from at least 5 to 10 at the most.
- TREASURE SPINS – During this feature each spin plays one of the four bonus features mentioned above. Should a Key symbol land, it will add an extra spin to the remaining amount. There is no limit as to how many Treasure Spins may be won by players.