We will answer these questions, and more:
- What are the characteristics of deposit match bonuses?
- What conditions are normally associated with deposit match bonuses?
- How is one deposit match bonus better than the other?
- How do deposit match bonuses work?
All You Need To Know About Deposit Match Bonuses
Deposit match bonus is something like “buy one and get one free”, but with one important difference. You make a deposit into your cash account and the online casino will credit a matching amount into your bonus account.
- On a $100 deposit, a 50% bonus will be $50
- On a $100 deposit, a 100% bonus will be $100
- On a $100 deposit, a 200% bonus will be $200
The difference is that you cannot take the bonus amount home, but will have to wager it as specified in the online casino and can cash out only the allowed component of the winnings.
If you lose everything in the bonus account before the wagering requirements are complete, then you will not get any monetary benefit from the bonus. However, you have not lost your money but only an opportunity to make some cash and you had a great time playing games without spending a penny.
There are two types of deposit match bonuses.
- Welcome Bonus: Offered as a one-time package to new players against their first deposit(s) to entice them to join.
- Reload Bonus: Offered on a regular basis to signed-up players to keep them interested in the online casino.
Some important bonus terms and conditions are listed below.
- Maximum limit on the bonus
- Minimum limit on the deposit
- Wagering requirements
- Game contributions to wagering
- Cashable and non-cashable bonuses
- Maximum cashout from the winnings
- Country restrictions
- Maximum bet during wagering
The Best Deposit Match Bonuses
You will find the best deposit match bonuses, and this is why:
- We negotiate with online casinos to offer exclusive bonuses to players that sign up through our portal.
- We check out the bonus offers of each and every new casino that is launched and recommend only those that meet the high standards that we have set. We constantly recheck online casinos for any changes in the bonus offers and update our list.
- A grand bonus offer is no good if the online casino will not deliver on its promise. You will not find any rotten eggs on our list because our evaluation is based on actually playing at the casino.